We have spots available at
Journeys Out Yonder
Nature and Forest School Program
WE WILL BE:
- Eating healthy snacks
- Keeping hydrated
- Going on Adventures on foot and bike
- Visiting libraries
- Climbing trees and bouldering
- Getting dirty and wet
- Observing and imitating animals
- Delving into Fantasy Play
- Using and Making Maps and Following Paths
- Investigating Small Worlds
- Gathering cool stuff, for who knows what!
- Turning strangers into friends
- Learning to manage risk and avoid hazards
- Inventing things we love to do
- Breaking out into song and dance
- Making art with found objects
- Asking questions and seeking answers by talking with people and reading books.
If your child would prefer to spend most of their day outdoors, call us!
Mary Russell, Owner/Director 970-618-1450 email@example.com